In today’s world of technology, it is very important to find your right and desired place in the online world, especially after Covid-19 when the entire world was in lockdown and the only way to connect was through the internet. For this very purpose, we need Domain. But choosing the wrong Domain due to lack of knowledge is something we all have experienced at some point in our lives. So here we are to help you choose a best Offshore domain registrar provider. Offshore domain providers are those providers that do not reside in the same location as the website owners.
In simple words, Domain can be treated as a simple, easy-to-remember unique name for our website in the virtual world. Domain Providers are the registered third parties that provide us with domain names.
How Do Domains Work?
Domains are stored in a centralized database and are connected to an IP address. Whenever a user types their quarry in the search bar, a message is sent to the IP address by the browser which is received by the server.
Points While Choosing a Domain
There are a few points that need to be considered while choosing a Domain for your Website:-
- A domain name presents your business so it should clearly have a hint or touch of your business.
- A domain name should not be difficult to pronounce or type. It should be simple yet effective.
- Domain Names should be creative and original.
Some Cheap Domain Providers Are
NameCheap is one of the best offshore Domain Service providers. It provides an affordable domain at the cost of $6.98 per year for your first term and with few extra charges, it provides DDoS protection, SSL certificates, web hosting, VPNs, and email also.
- .com – It starts at $8.88
- .net – it starts at $11.98
- .org – This one starts at $11.98
Along with the domain it also provides free email trials for 2 months, lifetime personal privacy protection, free basic Domain Name System Security Extensions, and the best deals possible on hosting.
Google Domain is one of the few transparent and fair Domain Providers that enables you to see how much you will have to pay even before going to the cart. They provides extensions such as .com, .net, .org, .us, and .info at an affordable price of $12 per year with free of cost domain privacy. Their insights about your Domain i.e. what more words a user may search or type incorrectly while searching your domain.
- .org- It costs around $12 US.
- .online – It will cost you $30 USD.
The registration Fees also include services such as WHOIS privacy protection and email forwarding along with customer help care lines through email, chats, or phone.
GoDaddy is one of the big names when it comes to Domain Providers. It is because it provides domain names and a few extra services such as web hosting, email, marketing tools, and a website builder. For the very same services, its charges are a bit more expensive than other providers.
- .com – It starts at $10.90
- .vip- It starts at $6.05
- .tech – It starts at $6.05
It is one of the biggest domain providers with the ease to set up your domain without any technical knowledge. It also provides a wide range of online tools for website building.
Now, this is one of the best domain providers if you have an online store. Shopify provides almost everything that you need for an online store including a domain server, a website design, and a customer support functionality in addition to a domain. The domain purchased from Shopify could easily be connected to your online store. However, the prices may be a bit expensive, varying from $ 11 to $14 per year.
Now comes one of the best features of Shopify which is SEO. We all know that no matter how good the website is, it won’t last in the market without good SEO. Shopify provides a huge range of marketing tools varying from social media integration to email marketing.
- Lite Pack – $ 9 per month with no storage and bandwidth. Free SSL certificates and abandoned cart recovery are available.
- Basic Pack – $29 per month with unlimited storage and bandwidth, free SSL Certificate and abandoned cart recovery. It provides the option of 2 staff logins and 4 max inventory Locations.
- Standard Pack – $79 per month with unlimited storage and bandwidth, free SSL Certificate, and abandoned cart recovery. It provides the option of 4 staff logins and 5 max inventory Locations.
- Shopify provides 256-bit SSL Certification and a Level-1 PCI Compliant. These measures protect information such as Credit card details, phone numbers, etc.
- Shopify provides a mobile-friendly responsive website which is definitely a need for any business, especially an e-commerce site because half of the customers visit e-commerce sites with mobile phones.
- Spotify also provides 24/7 free customer care services to its registered users which makes it quite popular among users.
This Provider is best suited for big projects starting at $9.99 with a renewal cost of $13.99. You can get hosting, SSL Certificates, and emails also with a bit of extra price.
- It has fair registration prices with phone and live chat support.
- Apart from the domain, it also provides hosting. This website is best used with a combination of domain and hosting.
Above mentioned, are some of the many Domain Providers that help your business get established online.No matter which Provider you choose, it should have good security measures and high data privacy. They should have transparent processes too. While choosing a domain name, be sure to keep it original and creative.